𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: This months full moon in Aries encourages you to be proactive, take initiative, assert your individuality and take decisive steps toward your goals and ambitions. with the sun in libra there may be a focus on finding harmony within relationships and addressing any imbalances. It's time to find that balance between pursuing your personal ambitions and considering the impact of your actions on others. This full moon can also highlight relationship dynamics, particularly where issues of independence and partnership
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄:
During the aries full moon, you can focus on releasing aspects of your life and behaviors associated with Aries energies that may be holding you back. Aries energy tend to lend itself to Impulsivity, Aggressiveness and Self-Centeredness. release the self-focus for a healthier balance between your personal goals and your responsibilities to others. Use this full moon to release any unfinished projects or goals. Also this is a good time to address necessary confrontations you've been avoiding. release this fear and find the courage to address important issues in your life.
Create two fists and tap into the lower area next to your stomach. This is where your liver is located. The liver is associated with anger and frustration because these emotions can affect the flow of energy in the body, and the liver is seen as playing a role in regulating this flow. By gently tapping we bring awareness to this area breaking up energy and assisting it back to a natural flow.
1. Find a Quiet Space: Choose a quiet and comfortable place where you won't be disturbed.
2. Assume a Comfortable Position: Sit or lie down in a relaxed position. Close your eyes if it helps you focus.
3. Begin with Deep Breaths: Take a few slow, deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth. This initial deep breathing helps you relax and prepare for the following technique.
4. Equal-Length Breathing: Inhale and exhale through your nose. Count the duration of each breath. Start with a count of four seconds for both the inhale and exhale. You can adjust the count based on your comfort and capacity, but the key is to make them equal.
5. Add a Pause: After each inhale and exhale, pause for a moment. This pause can be a brief moment of stillness, lasting about one to two seconds. This helps break the cycle of immediate reaction that often accompanies anger.
6. Focus on the Breath: As you continue with this equal-length breathing and the short pause, pay full attention to the sensation of your breath. Feel it enter your nostrils, fill your chest and abdomen, and then notice it leaving your body. Keep your attention on the breath to stay present.
7. Observe Your Anger: While maintaining this breathwork, acknowledge your anger. Don't try to suppress it or deny it. Instead, allow yourself to observe the anger without judgment. Notice how it feels in your body, where tension might be present, and any accompanying thoughts or triggers.
8. Release with Each Exhale: With each exhale, imagine releasing some of the anger. Visualize it leaving your body with your breath. You might picture it as dark smoke dissipating into the air.
9. Practice Self-Compassion: Be kind to yourself during this process. Remember that it's natural to feel anger at times. The goal is not to eliminate anger but to manage it more effectively.
10. Continue as Needed: Continue this breathwork for as long as it takes to feel calmer and more in control of your anger. It may take several minutes or more, depending on the intensity of your anger.
11. Reflect and Address: Afterward, take some time to reflect on the source of your anger and whether there are constructive ways to address it. This self-awareness can help you manage anger better in the future.
Remember that managing anger is an ongoing process, and breathwork is one tool you can use to help you stay centered during challenging moments. Additionally, if you find that anger is interfering with your daily life, consider seeking support from a mental health professional who can provide guidance and coping strategies.
𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: A full moon in Sagittarius, as the third fire sign of the zodiac, represents a desire for change, flexibility, and exploration. Sagittarius seeks new ideas and knowledge, aiming to uncover deep truths. During a Sagittarius full moon, it can be an opportunity to let go of long-held beliefs that no longer serve you. It is also a good time reminisce about how much you’ve grown. This brings a sense of adventure and exploration to our lives and encourages us to seek out knowledge and expand our horizons both mentally and physically. It's a great time to take risks and pursue our passions with confidence and enthusiasm. Overall, the Sagittarius full moon in June 2023 is a time of growth, discovery, and embracing our inner wanderlust.
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄: This moon sheds light on emotional truth. Be cautious of over-intellectualization, laughing away your pain, and distancing yourself from your emotions. Acknowledging what you sense and accepting what’s beyond your scope of awareness is the first step to being present in your body. How does what you see, touch, taste, smell, and hear inform your emotions? What memories are brought up by the scent of maybe a former partner or seeing a text from an ex-friend?
𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋: 5 Senses Meditation - This meditation is a mindfulness practice that involves focusing on each of the five senses - sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell - one at a time, in order to increase awareness and presence in the moment. By directing attention to each sense, one can cultivate a deeper understanding of their surroundings and inner experiences, leading to greater clarity and peace of mind.
5 senses meditation
The average person has over 6000 thoughts per day. That’s a lot of time spent thinking. How much of it do you spend thinking about the here and now?
This mediation helps bring you back into the body and into the present moment, the here and now. This is really good to practice:
when feeling anxious and extremely overwhelmed
to enhance the perception of the 5 senses by focusing on each one
to allow you to feel each sense more deeply.
to help you to drop into the present moment
to experience the world as it is happening around you
so you can notice your surroundings and allow you to experience life more fully
Find a comfortable stationary position. Take a few deep breaths and really feel yourself arrive in the moment
👁️ Identify 5 things you can see
Take a look around the space you are in.
Notice what is in your surroundings.
Notice colors and shapes,
Notice all things that your sense of sight can absorb right now.
:::: Now close your eyes ::::
👂 Identify 4 sounds you can hear
Keep a strong singular focus on sound, and try to identify four different sounds that you can hear right now.
🤚 Identify 3 things you can feel
The way your skin feels, texture of your clothes on your body maybe the floor beneath you.
This sense of feeling could also be coming from within. How does your emotion feel.
👃 Identify 2 things you can smell
Now, use your nose to identify two distinct smells. How can you use your sense of smell to drop you into a certain place and time?
👅 Identify 1 thing you can taste
Try to notice the taste buds on your tongue and what they are still holding onto. What taste lingers in your mouth?
You have now successfully tuned your body and mind into a place of mindfulness and awareness. By noticing the senses in your body, you have heightened your presence in this very moment. This guided meditation is one that you can connect with often to improve all of your senses.
By focusing on each of your senses, one at a time, you are heightening your awareness of each of the singular sensations. This, in turn, creates more clarity in your mind and physical body as you begin to notice the full expression of your senses.
#fullmoon #fullmoonritual #fullmoonrituals #fullmoonvibes #fullmoonenergy #fullmoonpost #astrology #astrologyposts #astrologysigns #lunar #sagittarius #sagittariusmoon #lunar #luna #🌝
REIKI BAKES WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!
With all of the good energy floating through the universe I channel that love into every bite of my Reiki Bakes muffins and assorted treats. Recently I just finished building the new website and I am so excited to watch this new baby grow. With new clients contacting me every week I am so excited to share them with everyone I can. All of my baked goods are gluten-free, vegan, allergy friendly and packed with pure love, good intentions and Reiki healing. Experience the delight in every flavor creation. Check out some of the links below and get yours today!
For this project I had a lot of fun creating the icon version for Alyse's logo as well as her branded iconography. Icon design has always been one of my favorite subjects to design. There is something really cool about being able to portray an entire thought or ideas as one symbol that is easily recognizable. Alyse was such a cool client to work with and she was so happy with how everything came out.
To view her personal instagram and her artwork click here.
I wrote this in march of 2020, after a meditation. I had a huge realization. Something inside of me came to the surface and then helped heal a great wound inside of my soul. I call it “HOME” 🏠
Home isn't 4 walls. It isn’t someplace at the end of a dead end block. It isn’t a person, place or thing. The definition of home reads “a place where one lives permanently”. But in an existence where nothing is permanent what does this mean? As humans we seek stability, we seek love outside of ourselves, we seek this idea of a house filled with lifeless objects. Painted walls of colors to match our mood. This isn’t home. This is the illusion. Home is within. Home has always been within. Home is burning fire, the warmth of a soul, the feeling of complete bliss as one softens into meditation. It’s that moment where everything feels perfect as the self is aligned with energy and the boundary between this realm and the next gets crossed. Where judgment doesn’t enter nor does it even exist. Where you sit with yourself and love every inch of your being and know that there is no better place than this.
- CARLYN BURCZYK